The Sales Manager Forum is a Total Management Experience taught personally by James A. Ziegler.
For Dealers and Managers of all the positions in the front-end operation of the modern retail automobile dealership, the sales manager’s roll is the most crucial to the success of failure of the dealership.
Without the sale of an automobile nothing else would happen. There would not be any cars to finance or repair. There would not be any customers to follow-up or any paperwork to process. Every job in the dealership, including the dealer, depends on the ability of the sales manager and the efforts of his/her department.
More than ever, the sales manager in a retail automobile dealership has to be a highly trained professional with the ability to control and supervise the entire sales effort. The person in this position must be intelligent and able to think quickly on their feet; a course filled with word tracts and things to say to the customer.
In truth, the better sales managers are the coaches who send in the plays to the sales people who are on the front lines. It takes planning and organization as well as discipline to build this unified team.
Jim Ziegler’s real world knowledge and experience is the reason this course is superior! The word tracts and real world examples will teach your Sales Managers how to take control of the selling process and raise profitability.
As always, Dealers Attend at no cost!
Sales Managers will learn:
- How to hire Qualified Sales People and Keep Them
- Consistent sales processes – Setting up your Selling System
- The Primary Duties of a Sales Manager
- How to Hire, Fire and Train a quality Sales Force
- How to “Desk” the Deal
- How to use and measure your CRM
- Integrating internet, social media, video, and technology into the process
- High-profit customer-friendly negotiation techniques
- How to Measure the Sales Effort
- How to hold a High Average Profitability
- How to Control the Sales Force
- How to properly Close the Customer
- Highly effective Word Tracts and Sales Presentations that Work
- How to Avoid or Deal with Litigation Issues