“Jim helps people and organizations that want to discover the power of leveraging relationships into increased sales and profits”
James A. Ziegler, CSP, HSG… Ziegler SuperSystems, Inc., Chateau Elan Country Club in Braselton (Atlanta) Georgia. For 44 years, Jim Ziegler’s been a recognized industry writer, magazine columnist, professional speaker, and super performer. Following a record-setting Sales Career, F&I Manager/Director and Sales Manager with some of the top automobile dealerships in the country, his credentials include…
- A record-setting manager with several of the top performing dealerships in the country
- Worked with more than 15,000 dealerships nationwide
- Eagle Scout
- Red Cross Certified Water Safety Instructor five years
- 100,000 Dealers, Managers and Executives attended his seminars.
- Teaches Seminars on F&I, Sales Management, Sales and Internet Marketing
- He’s worked in more than 1000 showrooms in 200 cities in 49 states. (not Alaska yet)
- The featured keynote speaker 98 State Automobile Dealer Association Conventions
- rated in top ten workshop speakers at 17 National NADA Conventions
- featured speaker at 3 J.D. Power Roundtables
- opening keynote speaker 4 AICPA Conventions
- More than 100,000 friends and followers on Social Media
- Speaker at four Digital Dealer Conventions, including Keynote Speaker at DD2
- Opening Speaker on the Big Stage Digital Dealer DD22 Tampa
- Featured Speaker Digital Dealer 24 Orlando
- Widely Read National Columnist, Automotive Retail (www.AlphaDawgBlog.com)
- respected industry futurist and forecaster
- 14 Years as the original featured Columnist in Dealer Magazine
- Featured Columnist, five years, for Wards Dealer Business Magazine
- Lead Columnist for F&I/Showroom magazine
- Featured Columnist for Auto Dealer Today magazine
- writes for ADM Community and Dealer Elite online communities
- Prolific Automotive Blogger with hundreds of thousands of followers
- Jim’s “Internet Battle Plan” events have been attended by thousands of dealers, managers and automotive executives.
- 2006 Toastmasters International Leadership National Award for helping others
- Jim is regularly called on by top industry executives for his input on dealer matters
- 2012 Jim was awarded the “Passion Award” for lifetime achievement in the industry
- 2012 Jim was awarded the ‘AutoCon’ lifetime achievement award
- Jim has been awarded the prestigious Dealer’s Choice Diamond Award as Automotive Sales and Management trainer of the Year voted on by Dealers. He is the only person to have won this highest-level award four times, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and just announced; repeating in 2018
- Recipient of the Edward Bobit Lifetime Achievement Award
James A. Ziegler, CSP, The Alpha Dawg is a professional member of the National Speaker’s Association as well as National Speaker’s Association Georgia. In July 2001, Jim earned the prestigious “Certified Speaking Professional” (CSP) designation at the NSA National Convention in Dallas. Less than 1/3 of one percent of all professional speakers worldwide ever achieves this coveted honor, the association’s highest earned award.
For more than 43 years, James A. Ziegler, CSP has researched, studied and trained in the retail automobile business as surely as if he were studying for a Masters’ degree in any other profession. He’s the ultimate student of our industry; Ziegler exhibits intellectual dynamics and an incredible ability to perform at levels above the industry.
Jim Ziegler’s future forecasting has claimed accuracy in the 90% + category for predicting industry trends and events before they happen. The best record in the industry.
Nobody has hands-on experience rivaling his accomplishments in the retail auto industry. Since March of 1986, Ziegler has done business with more than 15,000 dealerships nationwide and more than 100,000 Dealers, managers and factory executives have attended Jim’s automobile dealer management seminars. Traveling more than 200 days a year, the man has physically worked in more than 1000 showrooms in no less than 200 cities in 49 states. (hasn’t made it to Alaska yet)
As a retail consultant having worked with manufacturers and more than 1000 dealerships nationwide, Ziegler is respected for his expertise internationally. Very few people in the world can pick up a phone and get more automotive decision-makers to answer.
He has been the featured keynote speaker for 98 State Automobile Dealer Association Annual Conventions and has been consistently rated at the top of the top ten speakers at 17 National NADA Conventions and 2008 Keynote Speaker Australian National Auto Dealers Annual Convention in Brisbane Gold Coast.
James Ziegler is often interviewed, featured in articles by him or about him, and quoted as an industry expert by Auto Dealer Monthly, Reuters, Automotive News, USA Today, Bloomberg News, Dow-Jones, Wards Dealer Business, F&I and Showroom magazine, Entrepreneur magazine and Success magazine, Newswire, Automotive Executive, RV Executive today, Auto Age, Auto Success, Dealer magazine, Atlanta Journal-Constitution, WSB television, BBC International Radio, Detroit News, and he’s appeared on Cnn.
Jim has been a featured national columnist a featured national magazine columnist for F&I and Showroom Magazine and also Auto Dealer Today Magazine. He was also formerly the featured columnist for Dealer Magazine and regular columnist Wards Auto Dealer Business Magazine and Auto Age as well.
For more than 14 years Jim was the spotlight featured monthly columnist in DEALER Magazine with his very popular and always controversial column “The Dealer Advocate.” Extremely popular with the Dealers and respected by the factories and industry insiders, the man has become an in-demand celebrity speaker in the retail automobile industry.
Factory executives seek his advice on marketing trends and industry future forecasts. James A. Ziegler is a cut above; he is the author of the best-selling book The Prosperity Equation, New Millennium, where he reveals his secrets of what it takes to be a success in the business world.
There’s nobody else quite like him. They’ll tell you Jim Ziegler is honest, intellectual, and sincere, but; he is also one of the funniest human beings on the planet with his unique sarcasm brand of humor. His humor sneaks up on you and you’ll find yourself laughing minutes later when that aha moment strikes you. Co-Workers described him as a “Hard-ass” manager. They might also say that James A. Ziegler is the best there is in the U.S. retail automobile business today. He’s been described as an “In-Your-Face” sort of guy. Don’t ask the question if you can’t stand the answer.
Jim’s Automobile Industry Keynote is titled “The Shape of Things to Come” is his candid look at Industry events, Future Casting, and Commentary. Ziegler is among the top future-forecasters in the industry with an uncanny accuracy of predicting things to come and current trends. Every one of his presentations is customized and current as he discusses industry events and future forecasting with his unique spin on things.
Maybe he really doesn’t take himself as seriously as all of that. Outrageous, with a deep sense of humor, Ziegler might just be putting you on with his hats, jewelry and over-the-top persona. Don’t underestimate this guy; he’s the real deal.
Contact Jim Ziegler at ZieglerSS@aol.com, (706) 684-0010 or (770) 851-2803 9:00-5:00 Eastern US Time